ABACUS360 are chartered accountants, consultants, company secretaries, tax advisors and recruiters for senior finance and accounting roles up to CFO level.
Our client, a major security services provider is undergoing transformational changes that will enable the company to improve its service delivery. Our client provides security services nationally and has over 2,000 guards. Continued business growth has led to the need for an ADMINISTRATOR for Security Guard Services Company.
The ideal candidate can work under pressure, attains targets, and demonstrates high initiative.
Candidates that fit the above profile and meet the qualifications and experience requirements in the job description below should do a 35-minute online test at the link below AND attach a two-page CV:
I. Title: Administrator
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Work Schedule: Full Time
Organizational Relationships: Reports to General Manager
Supervises: Office support staff
Coordinates with: Operations and Finance departments
II. Statement of responsibilities
Providing solid support services that enable the Operations and Finance to deliver superior services to the company base.
III. Essential Functions
- Managing supplier contracts and service or product delivery
- Ensuring administrative functions succeed to enable a platform for staff to deliver services to clients
- Data capturing and recording of financial transactions, such as payroll returns, withholding tax, etc.
- Inventory management, i.e., uniforms
- Control and management of overhead costs while maintaining service delivery
- Quarterly reporting to Board of Directors
IV. Essential traits
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
A degree or diploma; Grade 12 certificate of with passes in six subjects, English included.
The ideal candidate has at least three years’ experience in an administrative or financial support role, intermediate Word and Excel skills, and experience with any accounting software.
We will only respond to candidates that meet the above requirements.